Prevent Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are hard deposits of minerals and accumulation of them in
the urine thus creating problems in passage of urine.Before knowing how to prevent the kidney stones, a brief understanding of its causes would help and the how to detect it would also help.
The symptoms indicating the presence of kidney stones are:
- Severe Back pain
- Pain in the sides
- Gradual movement of pain in the back to thighs
- Blood in the urine or presence of a foul smell while urinating
- Pain during the passage of urine
- Presence of an infection in the urinary tract
- A persistent feeling to urinate or frequent urination.
If one detects the above mentioned symptoms, he/she can start adopting the prevention techniques because formation of one stone easily leads to another. Therefore it is better to take a urine test. After the type of the kidney stone in the urine is detected, measures to prevent the development of the specific stone can be adopted. Let us look into the different causes and prevention terminologies.